Saturday 20 February 2016

Evaluation Question Three

Audience feedback is important because it allows you to understand what to improve or change in order to please those who would buy into your product. It also shows you what was successful and went well so you know what to add more of or repeat in the future.  When the rough cut of my media product was finished, I uploaded the footage to YouTube whereby it received audience feedback in the form of comments. One comment I received stated that the narrative was interesting and clear to follow yet more varied transitions should be used between shots. Another suggested the same but to also add more filters. A third comment said that the editing techniques were interest but more performance based scenes of the artist should be added.

I found YouTube very useful for audience feedback because I have now obtained three direct instructions from my target audience on how to improve the product so it appeals more to them. I will make sure to add more performance shots, filters and transitions to my final music video.

points 3, 4 and 6  of question 3
egs of other ways u obtained feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment